This new platform and international program aims to:
1) Increased bilateral trade and investment opportunities between Canada and Pacific Region countries, especially SMEs, highlighting those companies led by women;
2) Create a digital platform directed at facilitating sales of goods and services through an E-commerce platform on which SMEs from Canada and other countries can reach agreements;
3) Facilitate international trade opportunities and accessibility to the Canadian Market and Canadian SMEs;
4) Facilitating the opportunity to Canadian SMEs to showcase their business interested in trade and investment;
5) Highlighting new opportunities for women entrepreneurs in the international market;
6) To provide real attention to the matter of empowering SMEs from the Pacific region and Canada, help them establish contacts and give them the tools to move forward with the internationalization of their businesses.
WHO SHOULD JOIN US?
Register Here to be notified once tickets are available for purchase at a Special Discount!
Location: Lennox Hall
Toronto Region Board of Trade
77 Adelaide St. West
First Canadian Place, Suite 350
Toronto, ON, M5X 1C1
Lennox Hall at Toronto Region Board of Trade is a hub for the city’s vibrant business community, offering a functional meeting space for some of Canada’s top companies.
Located at First Canadian Place in the heart of Toronto’s bustling Financial District, Lennox Hall is easily accessible with direct entry to the PATH.