WHO WE ARE
A new platform facilitating to connect professionals, companies and organizations to support international trade with SMEs from Canada and the Pacific Region.
· Contribute to providing opportunities to increase growth and viability for all participants,
· Facilitate international trade opportunities and accessibility to the Canadian Market and Canadian SMEs in the South Pacific Region,
· Facilitate the opportunity for Canadian SMEs to showcase their business interest in trade and investment
· Highlight new opportunities for women entrepreneurs in the international market
· Provide real attention to the matter of empowering SMEs from the Pacific region and Canada, help them establish contacts and give them the tools to move forward with the internationalization of their businesses.
WHO SHOULD JOIN US
Industry associations and service providers interested in connecting and building relationships with Canadian and Pacific Region companies and professionals in international trade. Companies and organizations looking for organic and ecofriendly products, as well as innovative trends.
Sectors: Food & Beverages, Innovation & Services, Fashion & Apparel, Toruism, Handicrafts
Canadian Audience: companies and organizations
Buy your tickets at an Early Bird price until July 31, 2019
Location: Lennox Hall
Toronto Region Board of Trade
77 Adelaide St. West
First Canadian Place, Suite 350
Toronto, ON, M5X 1C1
Lennox Hall at Toronto Region Board of Trade is a hub for the city’s vibrant business community, offering a functional meeting space for some of Canada’s top companies.
Located at First Canadian Place in the heart of Toronto’s bustling Financial District, Lennox Hall is easily accessible with direct entry to the PATH.